Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Has Reached Malaysia!
The much awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android update is finally here! Android 4.3 update!!! Yay! After been checking the Software Update for nearly 2 weeks, finally my phone just got it. I was reading messages and I just got the itch to check whether the update is here or not and lo and behold, I got the update!
The file size is rather big. 758.96MB. It will take some time to download the package. 🙂
Here is the printscreen from my friend who got the update a few weeks ago. 🙂
According to SamMobile, here is the list of features and improvements that comes with the Android 4.3 update:
- Support for Galaxy Gear
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- Samsung KNOX
- Samsung Wallet (Pre-loaded)
- Better RAM management
- Core UI elements updated to the ones on the Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4′s theme all over)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores)
- New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
- New screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
- Driving mode
- Actionable notifications
- Move-to-SD-card feature
- New Camera mode : Sound and Shot
- New Additions in Notification Centre
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4)
- Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
- New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
- Full screen Samsung apps
- New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4)
My friend who owns a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE version from Hong Kong got her Android 4.3 update a few weeks back and she said the speed is faster and the screen display is better. I am so excited.
You can use OTA update. Just go to Settings –> About Device –> Software Update. Or just plug your Note 2 to your computer and go to Samsung KIES.
What’s your say? Nice?